Session Times: Noon - 7pm Daily
The park is open weather permitting. If it rains enough for the ramp surface to get wet we will need to close the park for your safety. If you are unsure please call us to check on the status of the park at 763 797 5283
- $10 for the day
- $5 for Hopkins Residents and 3rd Lair Members
- There will be a 30 participant Maximum per day - first come first served
COVID 19 Stuff
- Parents are encouraged to drop off/pickup rather than hang out to help reduce the number of people in the building
- If your child is young enough to need constant adult supervision, please stay and supervise them. We will have picnic tables set up outside that we encourage you to use.
- Waivers must be filled out prior to entering the park. Click Here to Sign
- Everyone is required to complete a new waiver this year
- No rental equipment is available
- Helmets are required for all riders - bring your own
- Please wear a mask when checking in and any other time you are not riding.
- Please maintain 6ft social distancing at all times
- If you feel ill stay home
- If you have even a slight fever, stay home
- If you have been exposed to someone suspected of having COVID-19, stay home.