Join us for the premier screening fo "On the Exhale" - a solo part featuring Logan Mozey. This party is for all ages and will include promos for other local skate video projects, big announcements, and a free raffle for all in attendance.
The mission of this roller skate camp is to be an all inclusive gathering that brings new skaters into the community, will make “the skatepark” more appealing to women in general, and ultimately helps to bring quad skating to be showcased alongside other extreme sports. We will aim to do this all while respecting the history of this 8wheel riding sport and teaching skatepark etiquette.
Key Session Notes
- Skateboards and Roller Skates Only
- Girls Ride for $5 all Day (free if a member)
- Members Ride Free all Day / No Bikes Allowed
- Wednesdays No Open Riding from 4pm - 8pm (Clinics Only)
- Bike Night 8pm - 10pm (Bikes Only)
- Skateboards Only All Day
- Riders age 30+ ride for $5 all day (Free if a member)
- Late Session is Back! Park open until Midnight
- Bikes allowed 6pm - 9pm only