Summer 2022 Skateboard Camp
Camp registrations are not refundable
IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER, PLEASE DO NOT CHOOSE THE MEMBER PRICE.
YOU WILL KNOW YOU ARE A MEMBER IF YOU PURCHASED A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP, A 6 MONTH MEMBERSHIP, OR A 1 YEAR MEMBERSHIP AND IT HAS NOT EXPIRED.
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE YOU CAN GIVE US A CALL AT 763 797 5283
DAILY CAMP SCHEDULE
8:30am – Doors open for drop off
9am - 11:50am – Small group instruction
11:50am-Noon – Camp wrap up.
SMALL GROUP INSTRUCTION BASED ON EXPERIENCE
- Brand New: Literally no skateboarding experience
- Beginner: Minimal skateboarding experience at home our at public skateparks but not yet comfortable enough to navigate open skate at 3rd Lair
- Intermediate: 100% in control and comfortable riding your skateboard in a skatepark setting. Knowing how to drop in is helpful but not required
- Advanced: For riders who are fully comfortable riding in a skatepark setting, can drop in on most ramps, and have the basics perfected.
- Participants should bring their own gear if they have including a quality, functioning skateboard, a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards
- We highly recommend that participants under age 7 take at least one 1 on 1 lesson prior to enrolling in camp to ensure they are ready for it.
- Participants should bring a refillable water bottle and healthy snack to camp every day.
- All medications, sun screen, etc should be administered prior to arriving at camp.