Covid-19 safety plan
In our effort to minimize risk and exposure of COVID 19, we will be taking the following precautions
- The CDC recommends that all people wear a face covering while in crowded indoor spaces.
- Staff who are not fully vaccinated will be wearing masks for all customer interactions
- Staff will be disinfecting surfaces often throughout the day.
- Staff will be washing hands and/or using hand sanitizer often throughout the day.
- A hand sanitizer dispenser has been installed in the park for customer use
- Our staff will not be coming to work if they feel ill, have a fever, or have been exposed to COVID19
- The CDC recommends maintaining 6 feet of social distancing.